April 19, 2024, 05:35:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Ah, the hilarity...  (Read 3069 times)

Dooley

Ah, the hilarity...
« on: October 03, 2009, 08:49:20 am »
I logged into my account to get the activation code, or whatever, for V2. Instead of giving me the option to get my free code for the CS-80, it lists the miniMg V with a serial number and gives me the option to update that instead.

The problem is of course I do not own the miniMg V. I just hope technical support is back from holiday and resolves the issue promptly. I wonder what would have happened if I had clicked the button and tried to get a free code for the miniMg. Alas pirating isn't my thing....   

I also wonder if some Arturia synth owner out there has my CS-80V serial number... That is a disturbing thought now that I think of it.

onewave

• Apprentice
Re: Ah, the hilarity...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 05:58:50 pm »
Well, did you get a card with the number printed on it? It should say CS-80V on it, right? You could go to your registration login and delete your number and try again. Are you sure you selected CS-80V from the dropdown menu when you created your registration? This is about the only thing I can think of. I hope that helps.

Dooley

Re: Ah, the hilarity...
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 06:10:44 am »
I registered my synths a long time ago (correctly). I have the Prophet V and CS-80V. Neither serial number was listed, just the one for the miniMg that I don't own.

The funny thing is, when I clicked the link for technical support, the support page did show that I owned the CS-80V and Prophet V and listed their serial numbers there.

Weird glitch...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines