March 28, 2024, 09:00:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Preset Sound - Good or Crap  (Read 1899 times)

Twoninereight

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Preset Sound - Good or Crap
« on: December 16, 2009, 03:50:32 pm »
I bought Arturia complete collection about a year ago.

I am from a time, synths just started to developed and I always wanted my own Mg Modular.  ;D Unfortunately dont' had the money.

So I build my own Modular Synth (Formant).

I was trilled to heard that Arturia had these kind of softsynths and I had the computer to install and use it.

I still like the software very much and the potential of the software regarding the real thing.

What I don't like are most of the patches delivered with it. There are some very nice sounds in the software but most of the sounds I don't like. Oke that just my taste.

What do I miss?

1 - Good Patches.

If you make for example a CS80 get in a few (a lot) sound from the old days just like Vangelis and others used. The samegoes for the other synths.

2 - Good Demo's

Make some better demo's and make the sounths used available. If you want to know how a demo should sound, take a look and listen to the stuff made by East West Quantum Leap.

3 - Website (for some part)

You have banks available on the web and that's nice but before I download them I want to hear the sounds. Not 4 of them but completely and in a friendlier way then it is now.

What is the use of making nice softsynths from old synths without making the familiar sounth available in banks, from that time?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines