Here is a procedure to downgrade from:
_ the newest eLicenser Control Center
_ the previous License Control Center
This procedure should be applied if and only if
some dongles or licenses are missing after an update, and therefore will restore the missing dongle(s) or license(s).
To downgrade your version to the previous 5.x , please close any running application, and perform the following steps, depending on your operating system:Microsoft Windows
Download the latest (stable) License Control Center installer from http://www.eLicenser.net/
and save it on your Desktop.
Run the installer in “overwrite” mode, by running the SLC installer manually on the command line and appending the “/o” parameter:
1. Open the Start menu and choose Run...
2. Type “cmd” and press OK to open a command prompt.
3. Drag and drop the downloaded SyncrosoftLicenseControl.exe file from your Desktop into the command window to add its path to the command prompt.
4. Append a space character and the characters “/o” (without the quotation marks) to the path; the command prompt should look similar to the following:
5. Press [Enter] to run the installer in overwrite mode.
6. Launch the License Control Center to check the installed version number.Mac OS X 10.5 (and older)
1. Delete the following file:
2. Download and install the latest stable License Control Center installer from http://www.eLicenser.net/
3. Launch the License Control Center to check the installed version number.Mac OS X 10.6 (and newer)
1. As a user with administrative permissions, open the Terminal from the Applications > Utilities folder.
2. Enter the following exact command (including any space characters and the asterisk) and press <Enter>:
sudo rm -f /var/db/receipts/com.syncrosoft.*
You will be prompted to enter the administrator’s password, then press [Enter] again.
3. Download and install the latest stable License Control Center installer from http://www.eLicenser.net/
4. Launch the License Control Center to check the installed version number.
If still any problem, please fill a Technical Support inquiry from your account