March 28, 2024, 10:02:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Dosen't this emptiness make you think???  (Read 6503 times)

jgnunez

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Dosen't this emptiness make you think???
« on: September 04, 2009, 06:25:22 am »
Hey Arturia’s VPs… Have you take a look at this board lately?

I think you guys are forgetting your customers. If you just want to sell one piece of product per customer… you are on the right track. But if you are expecting to have repeating (the ones that come back to buy either additional products or new versions off the same one) customers… you are seriously wrong.

Your product seems to be a good one, but your customer services… not so much. Besides the fact that you product have serious problems, especially license and compatibility issues. Get rid of that eLicense (Syncrosoft) thing. Is just a headache or it is being mismanaged by your organization.

The fact that nobody is posting here should tell you something. I am not even sure that nobody will read this (which is good for you). I hope that someone in the company reads it (and do something about it).

It is very frustrating to pay for a product that you cannot even use (such is my case). So, there you go, another couple of hundred dollars down the drain …

Antoine

Re: Dosen't this emptiness make you think???
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 10:10:18 am »
@jgnunez
I just replied you, whose case was posted yesterday, I think I am pretty within the normal lead time (24 to 48 hours), no?
A simple LCC update shall solve it all, as usual.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines