April 20, 2024, 05:57:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using MMV2 in Logic 9, Frequency Knob in Filter 1 resets to 20 Hz.  (Read 1920 times)

David S

Has anyone experienced this?  I just started using MMV2 with Logic 9 about a week ago and I noticed that when I assign a MMV a plugin to a virtual instrument track and then save and close the project, when I reopen the project and look at my MMV settings they are all the same as when I saved execept the Filter 1 frequency knob will be turned to the furthermost counter-clockwise position (20 Hz).  This happens with every track that uses the MMV, whether I'm using a factory preset, a modified factory preset, or a totally custom patch. 

If the patch happens to be saved in the MMV's bank then I can resolve the problem by switching to another preset and then switching back to the original preset.  When I do this the Filter 1 frequency knob goes back into its proper position as saved in the preset.  It can be a time consuming fix though.  If I have a project with 10 tracks of MMV, I have to go to every track individually and open up the MMV, change the preset and then change the preset back to where it was.  And I have to do this every time I open the project. 

If a track happens to be using the MMV with a setting that I didn't save in the bank then there's no way to retrieve the Filter 1 frequency position unless I write it down somewhere and adjust it manually.

Has anyone had this issue and is there a way to fix it once and for all?  Thanks!

David S

Re: Using MMV2 in Logic 9, Frequency Knob in Filter 1 resets to 20 Hz.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 04:40:22 am »
By the way, this is not an issue when I use the Standalone MMV, only when I'm using it as a plugin with Logic.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines