April 19, 2024, 07:25:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: PLease help with licence  (Read 2543 times)

sharii

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
PLease help with licence
« on: July 28, 2009, 07:58:05 pm »
I was wondering why we only get 1 key, when we purchase this product. I had to re install my studio, and when I go to activate again. it says the key is alrady in use. I need a new key please, I have already sent 2 emails through my account technical support. No one has replied. PLease help. Thanks.

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
Re: PLease help with licence
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 12:31:50 am »
With Analog Factory, you indeed get only one activation code (one time use).
Without a Syncrosoft eLicenser USB dongle, you can only install on one computer, once.
If you want to use your software on another computer, or need to de-install / re-install the software, you should get a USB eLicenser dongle (from Arturia, or a Syncrosoft compatible dongle from Steinberg, Korg, IK, Vienna...) and store your license on the dongle.

Sean

Nattevagten

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 11:30:25 am »
Excuse me, are you telling us that if we have a problem with our computer and have to re-install system, we have to pay for reactivate our Analog Factory ?

In other form - I have the same problem - I have sent two emails too - no one has replied too. When we can attempt to have an answer on forum you tell us that we should get a USB eLicenser dongle - I don't understand something or maybe are you joking?

Nicolas

sharii

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 08:27:52 pm »
I have never even heard of this....so we paid to use your product only one time??
That would have been ok, but dont you realize that the computer crashes or people need to reinstall? ok so if I get this USB thing, my problem will be fixed?

Heres some advise for your company..if you plan to be in business another 10 years maybe fix your customer service. Good idea. No one wants to pay to use software only 1 time.

johnmcmaster

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 09:17:32 pm »
With Analog Factory, you indeed get only one activation code (one time use).
Without a Syncrosoft eLicenser USB dongle, you can only install on one computer, once.
If you want to use your software on another computer, or need to de-install / re-install the software, you should get a USB eLicenser dongle (from Arturia, or a Syncrosoft compatible dongle from Steinberg, Korg, IK, Vienna...) and store your license on the dongle.

Sean
even if i buy this dongle thing  how do i get licence on it if licence was wiped from my hard drive

Antoine

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 11:24:06 am »
Of course you won't have to pay to restore your license.
Waiting for this process to be automated, if you lose your license after  hard drive crash Arturia can get you another license after some checking. If you do not want to loose your license again at next crash (and some time before restoring it), you can store your license on the dongle (which is usable with other great editors softwares) which will never be affected by your hard drive health.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines