March 28, 2024, 12:16:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: activation code for upgrade of miniMg V  (Read 2406 times)

texasjim

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
activation code for upgrade of miniMg V
« on: June 02, 2009, 02:18:56 am »
Sorry that I am not good at all of this.  Can someone please tell me how to upgrade with my new activation code?

Thx!
I have the V bundle

Antoine

Re: activation code for upgrade of miniMg V
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:49:40 am »
Yo texasjim,
Please refer to the step-by-step guide to MiniMg-V 2.0 Registration and Activation. If you already have the activation code in hands, you can directly jump to step 4B of the document.
The License Control Center has been automatically installed, and is reachable through:
  • Windows: Start > Programs > Syncrosoft > License Control Center
  • Mac OS X: Finder > Applications > License Control Center
It automatically created a Soft-eLicenser (Syncrosoft virtual dongle), which should be the final destination for your downloaded license. If you own a USB-Licenser (Syncrosoft hardware dongle, any brand), this is an even better destination.
ex-Arturian

davidpag

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: activation code for upgrade of miniMg V
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 02:46:06 am »
Hello Antoine:

I was having issues settin up minMg V2 until I found this thread, thanks.

One thing I have noticed is if my dongle is not connected to one of my computers and I try to open Logic or Live I get the syncrosoft error whereas the options are "retry/quit". If I click "quit" it keeps popping back up and crashes the program.

Are there any fixes for this or information to work around this? There are times when I am using both computers and the dongle can only be on one (the one without I wouldnt intend on using the Arturia synths).

Thank you,David

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines