March 28, 2024, 07:46:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Problem of click and pops  (Read 4299 times)

pons

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Problem of click and pops
« on: May 05, 2009, 08:55:55 pm »
Hello I am already working with the new version of the miniMg v thanks to good team work Arturia which quickly resolved the problem for me to upgrade my license in their databases, but now I'm having a problem when working with my MIDI keyboard, and when press does all the clicking sounds of the banks or clicks that sound very ugly that it makes a suggestion or solution to fix it thanks .... ???

Antoine

Re: Problem of click and pops
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 08:55:42 am »
Probably check the Audio preferences?
Does it sound the same when you click on the virtual keyboard, instead of the MIDI one?
ex-Arturian

pons

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 05:18:12 pm »
Hello forgiveness for not replying I could go a long way here, the answer to my problem, if the click does also when I type the keys on my piano and the sounds of banks do, any solution to the problem? thanks ...

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 10:07:38 am »
Don't know what is your machine specs, being Mac or PC, but raise the latency time settings a bit to annihilate the clicks n' pops.
If running under Windows, make sure to use ASIO drivers for your sound card.
ex-Arturian

pons

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 05:14:04 pm »
Well I have a mac pro, and when you refer to latency, buffer size will in no audio, I've got 256, but if I go I do not answer the key to sound and if I am at least makes more clips, one is not particularly rare clips ago when I let my keys midi keyboard, which will be the problem ....

MDesigner

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 01:11:57 am »
I'm having the same problem, and I think what the original poster is referring to is this:

http://samhulick.com/misc/bass_clicks.mp3

That's a pretty clean patch too, I built it from scratch and there's nothing complicated going on here. Why are those clicks happening? Lots of Arturia patches do this.

Xandre

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 10:21:10 pm »
Hi all, I'm having the exact same issue with my Mini V2 software. Most of the bass patches (haven't checked the other patches yet) have some not so subtle clicks and pops occuring when I press down the key on my MIDI keyboard or click on the virtual keyboard in the DAW. This annoying sound is very noticeable and ruins the integrity of the patch. Does anyone NOT have this problem and if so, why not? In other wordss, is there a way to alleviate the clicks and pops?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:41:54 pm by Xandre »

ben arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 01:09:04 pm »
Could you please give me a preset witch clicks for you ?
Did you check your latency settings ?
.......testing.......

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines