March 28, 2024, 10:17:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: TECH SUPPORT : We are moving!  (Read 5253 times)

Antoine

TECH SUPPORT : We are moving!
« on: April 09, 2009, 04:27:21 pm »
Starting 13th of April 2009, all Technical Support inquiries shall be processed through the ARTURIA “My Account” user zone only. Incidentally, this means that only registered users will therefore be able to request direct technical support from ARTURIA, allowing faster process and better quality response. For the time being, no phone support service is available.
Consequently, make sure your synthesizers already are registered, or your account still accessible:
==> http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/community/my-account.html   

For any other request than strict technical assistance, you can still reach ARTURIA through the following contact form:
==> http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/company/contact2.html
* Sales: to get information about purchasing an ARTURIA product or Worldwide distribution.
* Press & Communication: to get information about Communication & Press Relations.
* Website Feedback: for any comments or technical considerations on our website.
* General Information: for any general inquiries about ARTURIA that does not fit in the here above listed categories.
ex-Arturian

Mark Horrocks

• Apprentice
Re: TECH SUPPORT : We are moving!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 02:38:25 am »
Perhaps it's because ur moving but I recently sent an email about the wonderful origin Hybrid which i'm thinking of buying. However, I've read some uncomplementary reports about ur tech service and seen an awful demo of the new Origin keybpoard at NAMM. The guy speaking seems to have only basic knowledge of what he's demonstrating!
One online message reads:
This is a nifty device, BUT, save your money and time and pass this up. The keyboard won't install on Windows XP and I have failed to get a response from Arturia. Arturia has the WORST customer support one can imagine. No phone support and the email response is non-existent. So, if you buy this toy, you had better hope it works on your system because you won't get any help from Arturia.
Just to let u know cuz I really like the build of ur products and they sound great! Though no alterable delay time and chorus on the hybrid is suprising too.
Sincerely,
Mark

bvan

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 06:20:16 am »
Antoine,
How can a customer who can't register their software get help? I tried to register my software but the serial number was already registered by me in 2003 when your site used user names instead of email address logins. I'm in a vicious loop with your website and there is no way to contact technical support. This is the office of circumlocution?

Antoine

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 09:04:04 am »
(bvan's request has been processed)
ex-Arturian

a1mixman

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 07:11:25 pm »
Antoine,
How can a customer who can't register their software get help? I tried to register my software but the serial number was already registered by me in 2003 when your site used user names instead of email address logins. I'm in a vicious loop with your website and there is no way to contact technical support. This is the office of circumlocution?

I am in this same situation. Can you please send me my password or create a new one for me. My email is arturia@brentradio.com

Thank you.

Brent Cobb

johnallan

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 11:32:56 pm »
Is Arturia out of business?

I can't login into my account anymore.
Using their online trouble (mail) submission, results in email send error after spinning for quite awhile.

What gives??

Antoine

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 01:46:39 pm »
Out of business? Possibly just left for the weekend, not much more.  ;D

a1mixman's case was processed.
johnallan, please PM me.
ex-Arturian

a1mixman

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 04:15:17 am »
Out of business? Possibly just left for the weekend, not much more.  ;D

a1mixman's case was processed.
johnallan, please PM me.

Antinie,

Not sure what you mean that my case was processed. Can you send me an email with my password so I can log on to register my synths.
Thanks,
Brent Cobb

arturia@brentradio.com

Antoine

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 09:31:58 am »
Brent, I sent you a PM by Monday 16th.
ex-Arturian

mackid

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 01:39:35 pm »
Hi, I have an old account as well, I have been trying to get my licenses moved to my new setup for a while. You guy really need to get this working better, unless your trying to get your customer mad! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Can you please fix this.

Charles Kolander
ramkid2 at netzero.net

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines