March 28, 2024, 11:21:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V3 Suggestions  (Read 6367 times)

J G

V3 Suggestions
« on: December 28, 2003, 06:37:56 am »
I sent the following list to Arturia several times back in 2001, received no reply. Just in case someone there is actually listening, here it is again...

Drum modules: Add a pan control for each instrument.

Hork: The open hat should mute when the sequencer reaches a closed hat. As it is, I have to enter a tambourine note to close the hat, but that adds a sound I don't necessarily want.

Hork: The open hat is panned left, but the closed hat is panned center. (Adding the pan controls would fix this.)

New Instrument: Not an instrument really, but just a polyphonic MIDI sequencer, like the one in Orpheus. Lets users control their existing MIDI gear with a minimal resource hit.

Kepler Module: I never use Kepler; it's a true waste of space and resources for me. It should be just another effect module, creating room for four effects of my choosing, not Arturia's. And for visual consistency, move the mixer up top, next to the sequencer where Kepler was; leaving four instrument spaces adjacent to four effect spaces.

Static Mode and Shuffle Windows: Why do these have to be separate pop-up windows? Just build buttons or pulldowns in to the sequencer module, where they belong. Having to access the same menu pulldowns over and over is not intuitive.

Arsenic: Allow its note lengths to be extended, like in Bass52.

Orpheus: When the voice parameter window is closed, there's an entire instrument space wasted. If the module must take two spaces, double the vertical size of the piano roll when the voice window is closed; that piano roll is very hard to work at its present size.

Bass52: It sounds much better than it did in Version 1.5, but could still be more consistent and punchier, and would benefit from full ADSR envelope controls.

Anonymous

V3 Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2004, 09:54:09 pm »
Also they should follow through on their thing about making new devices. This program would definitely draw some sales from Reason if the expandability feature for this were actually used.

Raidan

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
V3 Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 12:47:45 am »
Customer service for Storm 2 is the worse I've ever dealt with.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines