March 19, 2024, 07:19:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Statement request from Arturia  (Read 24907 times)

Anonymous

Statement request from Arturia
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2004, 03:20:21 pm »

its me

np
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2004, 09:14:41 pm »
Hi,

no problem for me.

If it is a way to make impOSCar better -> good!
if it is a way to make miniMg V better -> more good ;-)

Competition is the best way I know.

Hey Xavier, dont worry, give them a smile and a kick ass next product from arturia.

Arturia rulez!

Daniel

Spectrum

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2004, 12:30:46 am »
Even after the apologies there will be those who will flame Arturia whatever they do.  It becomes a fashion as one over-reactor follows another.

I believe that some of those loyal to GMedia and OhmForce, who do not hesitate to write off Arturia products in an off-hand manner on many of the forums they frequent, are stoking this fire.  

I hope the matter can now be put aside and development can continue.  To all those who will never buy another Arturia product - don't be so dramatic!  There are wars going on and you're getting your knickers in a twist over this mistake by Xavier! :roll:

To all those who refuse to buy Arturia products - who cares - you probably had an axe to grind anyway and more than likely posted some crap about the Arturia Mgs sounding bad.  Possibly fanboys of some rival or other.

Oh and if some of you are looking for an apology from me - don't hold your breath.  This is my opinion, not Arturias.  I'm voicing it in the same way as those who want to turn a stupid mistake by Xavier into some moral crusade against Arturia.  Get over it and move on!

Dumbass

Lame appologie tryouts
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2004, 11:30:22 am »
Hey, its not just a "stupid mistake". Its in fact illegal and could yield a severe punishment.

Its not just a matter of "get over it". Its also a matter of one companies employee trying to make another company loose income without any concerns about ethics and moral.

And its about this very company telling those who they are trying to appoligise that they are dumb asses in the same sentence.

I will most defenitly move on.
But will you?

If so you'll have to try just a little harder.

Didz@dron

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2004, 06:48:54 pm »
Hi,

Just a little post from a guy who had the chance to meet for real some of the arturia team members (F. Brun, G. Pommereuil, JM Blanchet, N. Bronnec). I'm really shocked by all the insults spread out here and there about what happened on the KvR forum. Those guys are real cool  programmers but they are also musicians so why the hell wouldn't they have the right to say what they think as any musician can ??? There's something I can't get here ...

Arturians, you have my support !

Didz@dron
d(*O*)b

Anonymous

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2004, 01:06:05 pm »
What a total an utter storm in a fucken' tea cup.
Get over it people.
Honestly don't we have more pressing global issues to worry about.
<Disclaimer> I don't work for any synth manufacturer <Disclaimer>.
Seriously how fucked up are people to get hung up on this shit anyway  :roll: .............................

Spectrum

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Lame appologie tryouts
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2004, 09:01:19 pm »
Quote from: "Dumbass"
Hey, its not just a "stupid mistake". Its in fact illegal and could yield a severe punishment.

Its not just a matter of "get over it". Its also a matter of one companies employee trying to make another company loose income without any concerns about ethics and moral.

And its about this very company telling those who they are trying to appoligise that they are dumb asses in the same sentence.

I will most defenitly move on.
But will you?

If so you'll have to try just a little harder.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. :roll:

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines