April 18, 2024, 09:39:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Updated to 2.2, Cubase Studio 4 doesn't remember preset!  (Read 1753 times)

mcskeezer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Updated to 2.2, Cubase Studio 4 doesn't remember preset!
« on: October 06, 2008, 11:08:42 pm »
When I open a Cubase project where I have used Analogue Factory as a VST Instrument, it does not remember the correct preset used. When I open the AF instrument it opens to the last preset used. Previous to the update, when I opened a project the correct preset and the settings within that preset were remembered....I'm guessing some preference file might have been overwritten?...Anyone else experiencing this?...I would really appreciate help as I cannot remember which presets I used and now my songs are missing vital sounds  ???

Thanks,

mike
Macbook 2.0Ghz 2GB RAM
Cubase Studio 4
Presonus Firepod, Bluetube DP
Reason 4
Arturia Analogue Factory Experience

timmytobias

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Updated to 2.2, Cubase Studio 4 doesn't remember preset!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 12:02:58 am »
I'm having the same issue, but Cubase fails to even recognise Analogue Factory for me.  It shows it as a missing plug-in and I have to reselect it from the VST list.  The plug-in is installed in exactly the same place as it was previously (not that that should make any difference).  Then when it loads, its shows the last preset, not the preset used originally in the project (my tunes sound even worse than they normally do now ::)).

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines