April 24, 2024, 10:48:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Modular learning/midi control problems  (Read 2327 times)

Anonymous

Modular learning/midi control problems
« on: December 10, 2003, 09:45:25 pm »
Okay, I just wrote about the Edirol PCR-30 being able to assing CC messages to the parameters of the Modular, but somehow the modular's knobs won't do anything with those messages.  I just tried using the Oxygen 8 and the exact same thing is happening.  I can assign CC messages to the filters, oscillators etc of the Modular v1.2.2 using the option-click command on a Mac with OSX 2.8.  But again nothing happens when I attempt to control the Modular using the knobs on the Midi controller I just saw the Modular gladly accept.  They are definately active as well.  I've tried every midi setting possible within the core midi setup as well the pull down menu's with the software.  This has got to be an issue with the Modular and not two seperate controllers.  The keybed works fine.  It sends messages fine.  The modular's midi light even flashes when I twist the Oxygen or PCR-30's knobs.  What is going on?  Anyone have any idea?  None of Native Instruments software has any problem accepting these controllers.  All advice is greatly appreciated.

jason weiss
petosa music
representing upset customers who can't use their modular the way it says it can be used.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines