March 28, 2024, 11:46:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: cant find analog factory se on pro tools !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7068 times)

afredson

cant find analog factory se on pro tools !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 21, 2008, 09:30:04 am »
i have installed AF se several times but couldnt find it on pro tools as an input ,stand alone is working fine but i cant find it on pro tools ,pro tools surport  RTAS  but i think during set up i can see Vst and RTAS but when i go on pro tools i couldnt find AF se , any help pls ?

starless

Can't see Analog Factory SE in Cubase, either
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 04:06:02 pm »
The same here in Cubase Essential 4 on an Intel Mac (MacBook 2.2GHz running OSX 10.5 Leopard): I got Analog Factory SE with my new Novation keyboard, I installed it, and it works fine both standalone and inside Live Lite 7 as a VSTi plugin, but I can't see it at all in Cubase. It doesn't even appear in the plugin list where you can usually (de)activate plugins. All my other 3rd party VSTi plugins are correctly loaded by Cubase.

Any clues?
Thanks.

DEVOlution

Re: cant find analog factory se on pro tools !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 05:58:03 pm »
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I'm a novice at Protools (version LE 7.0), so if anyone could post some recommendations it would be awesome.
Specifically, I would love to send a midi to a patch in FE, which would then go back to protools as an audio file, but I can't get protools to recognize FE.
Any help?
Thanks!

Antoine

ex-Arturian

votrax

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 06:31:26 pm »
Hell. I'm just trying to register the Arturia Analog Factory SE after purchasing the digidesign unit but the activation codes wont work with the 4 boxes on the registry page. Any thoughts on that??
I'm not a computer whiz, so keep it simple
Thanks

starless

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 10:29:38 am »
Did you try this ?
==> http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?langid=100&navid=54&itemid=29309
Hey thanks, it seems to be working now! I can finally see it in Cubase.
I would never have thought about searching in the digidesign website  :o
Thanks again.

Antoine

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 04:11:57 pm »
@Votrax
I'm just trying to register the Arturia Analog Factory SE after purchasing the digidesign unit but the activation codes wont work with the 4 boxes on the registry page. Any thoughts on that??

The code shipped with AF-SE is not intended for registration, but is a rebate code useful if you want to upgarde to the full version. Drop an eye to the Digidesign form, or here:
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/buy/digidesign-bundle-01.html
ex-Arturian

ebtihal

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 11:17:38 pm »
I have the same problem.
I just installed PT 7.4 (TDM) on my new Mac Pro (OS 10.5).  AF SE came bundled in the Ignition Pack 2 Pro that comes with PT HD Accel 2. All the other plug-ins in that bundle installed like normal and can be used in my RTAS plugins folders, except Analog SE.  It's just not there.   I look in my RTAS plugins and I can't see any AF instruments anywhere.   I followed the link the administrator suggested above, but it was no help. I even checked in TDM and AS plugins.  The plugin itself is sitting in my proTools plugins folder.  I, too, can run it as a standalone.
btw, I had this exact same problem when I tried loading this on my other (portable) ProTools setup a year and a half ago (which consists of a mBoxPro and a MacBookPro running PT LE 7.3.1), as it came with an Ignition Pack for PT LE.  I just never bothered trying to fix it, cuz there were so many other plug ins that worked.

electronic-boy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 07:16:09 am »
ok, here is the problem:  Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorization could be found, the iLok key was not connected or the plug-in was damaged.  Jupiter-8V.dpm

can anyone help??????????????????????? :-\

anderstandersen@hotmail.c

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 09:51:24 pm »
same problem here... who can help?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines