March 28, 2024, 09:54:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Pro Tools compatibility: a workaround, waiting for the upcoming updates...  (Read 7842 times)

Antoine

Hi fellow Pro Tools users,

We're currently working with the Digidesign developers to solve the compatibility issue between our soft synthesizers and the Pro Tools platform, especially under the Mac OS X Leopard system.

In order you to go on using the Arturia synths in your projects, here is a workaround that should help.

Go to the menu:
 Setup > Playback Engine
and select
 RTAS Processors: 1 Processor

Possibly, you may consequently adjust the H/W Buffer Size and/or CPU Usage Limit settings.

ex-Arturian

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
Antoine,
      Since this was posted last year and now PT8 has been released will there be a fix or patch included for 2600V etc.?
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

Antoine

Yep, it's known as the "Common Update", and available on the Updates page.
ex-Arturian

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
Thanks Antoine for the quick response.  :)  So, was this patch just put up recently and I didn't see it??  It's hard to tell,  I'm new to Arturia and there are no dates on the updates and fixes and so far no Pro Tools 8 users have posted saying "Yes, it works" that I can see.  No mention in the FAQ or otherwise.....and I guess the demos haven't been updated right?
So you've tested the 2600(with the update) with PT8 and it works?  Just want to clarify.
Thanks!
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

sunypol12

I removed the plug in from the Application Support folder, and I am able to open Pro Tools 10, but obviously not use Kontakt 5. Do we need to wait for  scottsdaledigitalagency another update for Kontakt or is there a work around without disabling functionality of the product?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines