April 23, 2024, 08:34:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Syncrosoft problem - urgent help please  (Read 3062 times)

iceritchie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Syncrosoft problem - urgent help please
« on: July 31, 2008, 02:50:38 pm »
I have downloaded AF2 that came as 2 for 1 after i bought ARP2600. I cant authorize the software as when i enter the registration code that came with the email confirmation, i get a scanning for licenses message and then the target licenser simply states no licenses found. I cant get any further or find a way forward.

I am also less than confident that this will be resolved quickly via the forum as it seems that support is not highly recognized.

Antoine

Re: Syncrosoft problem - urgent help please
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 04:12:52 pm »
The http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/buy/buy-1-get-1-free/intro-en.html page runs nicely from here, this is the place you must enter your code.
For further help, only one address ==> http://www.arturia.com/evolution/kb/?View=entry&EntryID=85  :)
ex-Arturian

iceritchie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 04:31:05 pm »
Antoine, I have registered for the download, downloaded and installed, its the Syncrosoft 32 code registration in the Syncrosoft tool that doesnt work. When i enter the code it just comes up with no licenses found and doesnt allow me to click next.

Tonio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Arturia Export Manager
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 04:36:27 pm »
Hi Ritchie,

Please double check that there was no mistake in the copy paste process between the email and the Syncrosoft License Control center.
You are the very first customer to experience this kind of problems since we launched this offer on July 1st.
Let our tech support team know if you keep having the same error message.
Anyways, forums are not the place for this kind of request for support.

iceritchie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 04:39:26 pm »
Thanks Tonio. I havent cut and pasted i have manually typed the code in. It is accepted and moves to the next window. I checked what happens if the 32 bit code is wrong and it doesnt let you go passed the entry screen. I have email tech support but as the installation of the full AF2 version was to replace a lite version that came with Pro Tools i am now stuck as my tracks wont work with AF2.

iceritchie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 12:05:16 pm »
Unfortunatley after a distinct silence for over a week from Technical Support i had to register AF2 using a dongle. Just to get access to the Synth and prevent any further hold ups in what i was doing. I tried to transfer from Dongle to the Macbook but this failed with the same problem described above. I still would prefer to use AF2 without a dongle and transfer the license to the Mac but it appear that Arturia have given up. Can anyone else help?

My fears about support are ringing true and it looks like the Syncrosoft issues are giving Arturia a very bad name.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines