April 23, 2024, 04:49:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: CS80v 1.1 Does not work  (Read 8193 times)

ryebot

CS80v 1.1 Does not work
« on: December 03, 2003, 09:29:55 pm »
I have recently updated, and in System 10.3.1 on a G5, CS80V refuses to launch (standalone) and crashes Logic Platinum 6.3.2.

Since I have purchased this software I have not been able to use it, and that is very disappointing.

I hope this will be remedied soon.

jollo

Try this
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2003, 05:03:28 am »
Are you using the ethernet port for a dsl or cable modem to connect to the internet? If so try disconnecting from the internet and then launching the stadalone program or open it in Logic. I was having problems and emailed Arturia tech support and they helped me figure out the solution.

They are using the IP address of the computer for copy protection so you don't have to insert the cd all the time and when you connect to the internet with a ppp or dhcp connection it changes the IP address temporarily.

Anonymous

Re: Try this
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2003, 05:08:49 pm »
So you have to disconnect from the internet everytime you use this plug?  Not good.

Quote from: "jollo"
Are you using the ethernet port for a dsl or cable modem to connect to the internet? If so try disconnecting from the internet and then launching the stadalone program or open it in Logic. I was having problems and emailed Arturia tech support and they helped me figure out the solution.

They are using the IP address of the computer for copy protection so you don't have to insert the cd all the time and when you connect to the internet with a ppp or dhcp connection it changes the IP address temporarily.

Anonymous

CS80v 1.1 Does not work
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 05:50:00 am »
exactly.  that is TOTAL BS, Arturia, and the most incredibly stupid copy protection i have ever heard of.  have you never heard of PPP or DHCP?  do you not know how it works?  do you not know that most high speed internet connections use this?  absolutely retarded.  pathetic.  change it.

giljim

CS80v1.1
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2004, 02:06:31 am »
I am using Cs80 with Nuendo and as stand alone.It crashes constantly.Any solutions?

Jon Cope

CS80v 1.1 Does not work
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2004, 09:59:56 am »
Whooah - I am using a crappy old 56K modem dial-up (this is the UK, you know). Does this mean somewhere along the line CS80v will not work for me? If/when I upgrade to OSX 3?

JohnB

CS80v 1.1 Does not work
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 08:12:00 pm »
i disconnected mine from the net and it still crashes logic. this is totlally retarded for 150 quid software. its useless.

sirTemplar

mine does not crash
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2004, 04:27:13 am »
how strange....I am connected to Internet all the time, have not-so-top-of-the line computer yet, use cheap MIDI sequencer, yet CS-80V never crashed, never refused to work, despite 1.1 upgrade.  Check your systems, more often than not it has to do with you system configuration, not the software itself.

sirTemplar

mine does not crash
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2004, 04:33:42 am »
how strange....I am connected to Internet all the time, have not-so-top-of-the line computer yet, use cheap MIDI sequencer, yet CS-80V never crashed, never refused to work, despite 1.1 upgrade.  Check your systems, more often than not it has to do with you system configuration, not the software itself.

sirTemplar

mine does not crash
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2004, 04:38:44 am »

rk

CS80v 1.1 Does not work
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2004, 06:01:44 pm »
after running cs80v it takes a while and suddenly the computer crashes.
It happens time after time. The same with Storm.
I have a lot of audio-software and none of them crashes my computer.
And if it did, it was a beta or freeware and removed immediately.
But I certainly don't like to remove the CS80V.
I wonder why Arturia is not handling this problem faster.

Nimmy

Version 1.1
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2004, 11:14:18 pm »
Fuck, my music computer doesn`t have access to the Internet at all `cause I`m afraid of Viruses. ARTURIA stop this shit!!!!! :x

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines