April 25, 2024, 10:23:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Attack is Jumping  (Read 3203 times)

Anonymous

Attack is Jumping
« on: November 30, 2003, 11:42:25 pm »
I am not entirely certain why this is happening yet... I've tried several things to fix this but... here is the issue.

When using Naegellen0 Theremin1 Patch in Fruity Loops, when I have the view set to seq/fx and press play the Attack on VCA1 drops from seconds down to milliseconds, this is repeatable with Theremin2 as well.  Having tried changing this setting for other patches they all show this behavior.  I don't remember having observed this prior to 1.2, but it could behave this way in previous versions of Mg Modular V as well.

If I switch to a pattern that has no midi programmed it will do this vca1 attack drop as well.

Now... if I play the piece (with the jumping settings)... then I switch to a different patch and then back... it magically will use the original settings.  It only seems to be problematic when the patch is initially called from the pattern, otherwise while changing it, it will retain it's settings.

It is entirely possible I am doing something wrong, and I will continue playing, but if anyone has run in to this or experienced this I'd like to hear about it.

The funny this is that it works correctly if you mouse keys on the keyboard, it is only when starting to run fruity loops with the play button and a programmed pattern that it stops working properly.

Thanks for your time,

Greg

xavier

Attack is Jumping
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2003, 10:59:11 am »
Hi,

The Version 1.2 of the MMV gets MIDI controls smoothing. If you use MIDI controls on your FL pattern, you can have a little time before the Midi control reach the new value.

Xavier

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines