March 19, 2024, 03:44:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No support from Arturia! Maybe you can help...  (Read 2959 times)

thoshoe

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
No support from Arturia! Maybe you can help...
« on: January 31, 2008, 09:08:56 pm »
My MiniMg V installation CD-ROM got wrecked a year ago and since then I have been trying to get a new one from our beloved friends at Arturia "support". As many of us loyal Arturia customers have experienced, the "support" has become a bad joke, so although I received an positive answer decades ago  I have in fact never receicved the new CD. Instead, every now and then I receive new answers to my complains that make me think the support guys are
A: either gone a bit crazy or
B: have delevoped a love for certain drugs.
Well, I don't know. What I do know though is that I can not install the MiniMg on my new MacPro. A major pain in the ass. So here is my question: Is there ANY other way to install the MiniMg? Of course I still have the licence card et
c. Peace.

Antoine

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 02:23:40 pm »
Ouch, you're rude! :shock:

(...) the "support" has become a bad joke

:cry: And me who thought it was improving slowly but surely since autumn'07...
Have I been fooled (proposition "A"), or is it the result of those Friday's spicy pizzas (proposition "B")?  :roll:

By the way, I replied you via private mail (case resolved).
ex-Arturian

thoshoe

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 05:35:08 pm »
if I would have known that it only takes a little bit of a verbal spanking to get the Cd...

Dear Antoine,

if I heard your feelings with my comment, I would like to make up for it. Since you took matters in your own hands and solved the case single handedly, you are my hero (for today that is). I shall praise you and your amazing work ethics for now and forever.

As far as your pizza consumption goes I must tell that I am shocked! I was thinking you guys at Arturia live on Entrecote, Foi Gras and expensive Bordeaux wines :wink:

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines