March 19, 2024, 10:20:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Personal Account Access Denied  (Read 2603 times)

Gramarye

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Personal Account Access Denied
« on: January 10, 2008, 12:44:44 am »
Just completed my Arturia collection with Jupiter 8V and tried to register it.  The website told me my password was incorrect (had never been incorrect before).  Being unable to access my account, I requested a new password which was promptly sent.  Unfortunately, the NEW password didn't work, either.  Feeling somewhat aggrivated, I ordered yet another new password.  Guess what?  IT didn't work, either.  So I don't know if Artruia has closed my account or what.  I'm tempted to open a new account but I don't know what ramifications or confusion THAT might cause.

Anybody else had this problem and, if so, how was it resolved?  Thanks to anyone with a helpful response.

Peace,

Dave

Gramarye

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
bump
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 01:50:57 pm »
O.K. - This is starting to get STUPID.  This morning (having received no response from Arturia) I requested yet ANOTHER password which, of course, also was "invalid".  I navigated my way to Arturia's tech-support e-mail page, completed the form and once again explained my problem in accurate detail.  When I submitted the form it was rejected due to 'blank entries' (WHERE???) and I was returned to the form with my ENTIRE message DELETED.

I've never had issues with Arturia before and I'm a bit put out over all the hoops I'm jumping through just to register their product.  Nice of them to inform me that support is reduced in the summer (when did January become summer in the northern hemisphere? - must be global warming) but I'm not seeking even a DELAYED response as their e-mail program is apparently contrived to deter contact.

I realise my issues are minimal compared to those who have issues with non-working software but customer service is still customer service and if there are issues with personal accounts, they should be addressed.

As long as I'm on a rant, I should state that Arturia's lack of response is not unlike that of most of the other soft synth companies I've dealt with in the past.  It must be part of the genre.  

I only hope my bank and brokers don't 'lose' my passwords, thus making it impossible for me to access my personal accounts with them.........

Peace,

Dave

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines