April 19, 2024, 01:19:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Re-authorisation problem  (Read 2461 times)

stephenbennett

Re-authorisation problem
« on: December 06, 2007, 08:39:46 pm »
Hi all

I had to take the battery out of my Powermac G5 and when I rebooted, the syncrosoft key had lost my Jupiter licence. When I tried to load the plug-in, it came up with the enter the long registration code prompt - but at that time I didn't have it on me.

Switch to two weeks later. I try and load the Jupiter and I get the Syncrosoft licence control error again error saying the syncrosoft key has no licence, but instead of the choices of <help>, <licences>, <Retry> and <cancel> which the dialogue I should have, there's only button available - <ok>.

Clicking on this crashes Logic and the stand-alone application has the same error and result.

I've tried another USB port and rebooting.

I tried reinstalling the Jupiter but with no luck. I didn't get asked to install the syncrosoft licence software this time. I've also tried reinstalling the syncrosoft licence from the package from the company's website.

I'm at a loss what to do.

Any ideas?

Regards

Stephen

gabegarza1021

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re-authorisation problem
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 05:41:53 pm »
Actually, I have a question regarding these dongle keys.
I have Hypersonic 2, Korg Digital, Korg Analog, Prophet V and Jupiter 8V on the same key.
Even if I had them on their own keys, my question is, has anyone ever run into something like stephen has run into. A license missing or even a dongle gone bad.

i'm just wondering if this is a common thing and if it's something I should be concerned about.
The concern is how fast I can get a replacement.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines