March 19, 2024, 04:08:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Another plugin/fix for current ones?  (Read 2517 times)

overState2007

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Another plugin/fix for current ones?
« on: October 18, 2007, 09:33:40 pm »
Greetings!  Still having a blast with the Prophet V, MMV and CS80V.  I'm also considering buying the Mini V.  The demo works reliably on my 4ghz notebook and that soft clip has something to it that the MMV don't.  Beautiful.

When used as the originals were, I have very few problems.  If Arturia were to release another one, I'd be willing.

Here's an idea--a package of the smaller synths.  ARP Pro-soloist, Mg Prodigy, EMS Synthi A, Crumar Performer, Elka Rhapsody, etc.  From usefully wierd things to belovedly outright budget obscurities.  Too bad Korg holds the rights to their name, cos I'd pay another $200 for a good MonoPoly emulation.

The only glaring problem I have with the ones I currently have is mainly with the prophet V.  Can't have more than one running at once, and the VS barely works at 5 voices, let alone 10.  Doesn't hurt me much since all I can get out of it are glassy accordion sounds when you get down to it....The Mg Modular really does handle my unusual sounds needs.

Any indication on what's to come after the Origin?  Are they done making software synths?
[/I]

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines