March 28, 2024, 11:11:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Will Origin's vsti work better than Virus TI's vsti?  (Read 5443 times)

origami platypus

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Will Origin's vsti work better than Virus TI's vsti?
« on: September 05, 2007, 12:41:11 pm »
First of all, greetings to all this forum users, this is my first message.

I'll go straight to the point. I've been wishing to buy the Access Virus TI for a long time cos my dream synth is one that integrates flawlessly with my pc as if it was a soft synth. Ive been reading lots f experiences from TI users and well problems regarding total integration are everywhere.

Now, when I knew about Arturia Origin a second dream synth entered the scene. I like all Arturia soft synths actually, so Origin sounds very very interesting, BUT for me to be interested, the Origin should work well as a vsti within my sequencer (FL Studio).

Do you think it will? or will it present all sorts of problems like the TI?

Frederic Brun

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 02:49:53 pm »
to be 100% honnest with you, it is hard to know exactly how well is Origin going to work in Fruity Loops or any other DAW....since this part of the developments is not finished.
The only thing I can tell is that we won't ship the product with known problems.
In a few days we are going to post a lot of information on our site to explain why we are late, what you should expect and not expect,...

Frederic Brun
Arturia

modularprince

• http://www.myspace.com/m0dularprince
origin Vs virus TI
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 04:19:28 pm »
Origin= origin
and virus = virus

different machines with diferent sound creation possibilities

virus Ti latest software update is very stable almost perfect:)

but if you r a synthesis maniac like me you must buy both arturia origin and virus ti....v-synth gt and nord modular g2....

diferent machines with different ways to make sounds(paches)

:lol: I will buy Arturia origin keyboard  :lol:
it.s perfect and i have trust to arturia products!!!
it.s the only vsti sound amazing perfect like hardware machines:)
<--.My life is 2osc 2filters some envelopes and infinite modulation posibilities.-->
hardware:Roland Mc-909,Access music indigo II,Access music Virus Ti,Roland V-synth gt,Korg Triton,intel core2duo osx86

origami platypus

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 01:20:47 pm »
I know Origin is Origin and Virus is Virus, that's not the point.
I was asking about how it will work as a vsti. And I've read many users who still had lots of problems with Virus TI as a vsti, although it's true that many of them are happy with it. But it still gives crackles, arp sync problems, etc

anyway, I wanted to know how well will Origin work as a vsti, and point out the importance of its working well as a vsti.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines