March 19, 2024, 06:07:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Activating License  (Read 20800 times)

Dan Villa

Activating License
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 03:55:26 pm »
I am having the exact same issue. My syncrosoft key seems to be authorized for analog factory and not the Jupiter-8V. I will be contacting customer support also. Any idea how long this resolution takes to resolve? My music applications seem to be crashing on my Mac G5 Dual Dual 2.7 Power PC (Logic, Finale).

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
Activating License
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2007, 08:58:21 am »
hello, send me a mail at vincent.travaglini (at) arturia.com with your invoice, name, license number, etc.
Your problem should be solved soon.
Vincent
DSP Arturia

m@l0cch10

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Vincent, solve my problem!
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 06:46:14 am »
Vincent, you need to explicitly state that you CANNOT transfer syncrosoft licenses for Prophet V, Brass and Jupiter 8 between syncrosoft dongles!  WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT THAT?!  I am really steamed about this.  I have a product due Monday (it is now Sunday morning) and now need to re-write sll tracks that used Brass, Prophet V or Jupiter 8.

The Syncrosoft support page at Arturia states that if you transfer licenses for Prophet V and any other software that requires the Syncrosoft dongle, it will render the software unusable.  Most references to the Syncrosoft dongle say you can transfer licenses, but that page says you cannot.  My copies of Brass, Prophet V and Jupiter 8 stopped working after I transferred the licenses.
m@l0cch10

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
Activating License
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2007, 10:25:34 am »
Vincent, you need to explicitly state that you CANNOT transfer syncrosoft licenses for Prophet V, Brass and Jupiter 8 between syncrosoft dongles!

Okay. I didn't know that. Synchrosoft's system is supposed to be flexible and secure to manage your license transparently. I'm gonna try to do the manipulation this afternoon. Please could you send me a mail with all the details ?

Anyway the 2 keys where normal license Synchrosoft keys? (not demo keys or NFR keys ?)
Vincent
DSP Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines