Everything's working for me fine now, thanks Vincent.
As for your problem, Monotune, this is the best I can describe what I did.
Note: I was trying to install Jupiter-8v onto a Syncrosoft key I got with Cubase (it was already on the latest drivers).
1) I installed the Syncrosoft key that came with Jupiter-8v, which prompted me to install the drivers. I did that.
2) After installing the drivers, both Syncrosoft keys were on my PC. The new driver was already authorized for Jupiter-8v
3) I went to 'Wizards' and transferred the license, which put the software on my older key.
I'm not sure if your Mac is going to be similar or not, but like I said, my Syncrosoft key was pre-authorized for Jupiter-8v (i.e., I didn't enter in the license code or anything like that).