March 28, 2024, 01:12:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ARTURIA - IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?  (Read 7563 times)

plasmaflow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
ARTURIA - IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?
« on: January 10, 2007, 01:52:36 am »
YO ARTURIA FRENCH DUDES - Are you out there? Do you see the posts below? What are you doing to correct the disaster known as Analog Factory and its little devil brother Analog Factory Reloaded? I assume you want the international community to buy your products or will a company like Avid eat you up like creme brulee?

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 05:51:55 pm »
:shock:

Are you out there? Do you see the posts below?

of coarse  :)

What are you doing to correct the disaster known as Analog Factory and its little devil brother Analog Factory Reloaded?

What is your problem with analog factory?
Vincent
DSP Arturia

aimfirst

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
will not install!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 08:49:33 pm »
I have sent many emails with no reply as well and am extremely frustrated- I am having installation problems - it says "nothing to install" and will not let me load it in- I dont believe I am doing anything wrong but if someone could help thatd be great- as it seems Arturia does not respond to customer service issues

plasmaflow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 01:48:51 am »
Hello Aim - Arturia started out with Mg Modular V which I purchased and still use. In all fairness, this is an excellent product. However, any company is only as good as its last software release and Analog Factory was so poor I didn't think it could be from the same company. Analog Factory Reloaded was even worse. I never responded to Vincent T's question because he responded over one month after I posted my disgust with the product. I did not buy any other software from Arturia after Analog Factory. I would have purchased the Jupiter 8 software but the customer support is so poor I didn't want to waste more money. Maybe they don't care about the USA market. I know I would since the USA has the strongest economy in the world and the most intelligent software designers in the world like Microsoft and Apple Macintosh.........need I say more.

Vincent T

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 09:46:55 am »
However, any company is only as good as its last software release and Analog Factory was so poor I didn't think it could be from the same company

Hum. seeing you as a customer and great fan of the MMV, I have lot of respect for you, but this sentence is completely stupid. Analog factory has exactly the same audio engine as the plugins (MMV, ARP2600V, CS80V, etc..) so at least, it sounds as good as them. the same for  Analog factory reloaded. Okay, you can't do any sound design with it because we wanted to develop a convenient tool for beginner and preset-users ; but you knew it before buying it, hmmm?

I never responded to Vincent T's question because he responded over one month after I posted my disgust with the product.

:roll:

Maybe they don't care about the USA market

I'm trying to do the best I can. I am spending 1  hour a day on the forum and answering to mails from the customers, and especially american ones (about 90% of the mails i receive)

I know I would since the USA has the strongest economy in the world and the most intelligent software designers in the world like Microsoft and Apple Macintosh

hahahahaha... Microsoft, the reference in clever developpement? and Einstein was american, too?

need I say more.

no thanks.

sorry, but have a look, and you will see that I arrived on the forum very recently, and i'm trying to answer every thread. We can discuss, no problem, but please don't be aggressive.
Vincent
DSP Arturia

Vincent T

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 09:47:58 am »
aimfirst> what is your configuration?
what are you doing to get this message?
Vincent
DSP Arturia

Ted Perlman

• http://www.tedperlman.com
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 09:02:12 pm »
Quote from: "plasmaflow"
However, any company is only as good as its last software release and Analog Factory was so poor I didn't think it could be from the same company

Nobody hates the sneaky and disreptable liars who run Arturia more than I do, but Analog Factory is getting used around here more than any of my individual Arturia products (I have most of them). It sounds great, and the patch selector is convenient and very user friendly. It should be included on all Arturia instruments.

The sound of the presets I wrote for MiniMgV on the AF are exactly the same as they sound on the standalone MMV.

plasmaflow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 01:30:47 am »
The following is a copy of my original email: "The original Analog Factory works in Sonar 6.2.1. When I load version AF 1.2 upgrade the sounds selection are stuck on Prophet V. You can not scroll through the sounds. Why would your company jepordize its future with the numerous errors that have occured with this product? I originally bought the Mg Modular V and was satisfied with its performance. This gave me the confidence to buy Analog Factory. At this point, I am not comfortable buying any of your products - and I would have been a Jupiter-8 customer. Also, with this experience how can you ever expect to market Origin. Your quality control needs reevaluation."   No one responded to this email from Arturia and therefore my frustration level increased. None of my thoughts or sentences are stupid. All of my comments are based on end user problems based on facts - not fantasy. The use of the word American in a sentence always requires a capital "A". Bon jour.

Vincent T

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 10:16:47 am »
Hello plasmaflow,

I know that,  and didn't want to be aggressive (it was only my wicked sense of humour). I recognize that in the past we had some huge problems of communication with the costumers, especially on the American market. As I don't want costumers to be frustrated, I spontaneously took charge of the forum, for the communication, information, and tech support. It represents a big increase in my work charge, but someone has to do it (I wouldn't like to buy a software which doesn't work, and have the impression that it has been made by a ghost firm).
Anyway, do you still have your problem with Analog Factory?
Have you tried the demo of the Jupiter 8V?
Vincent
DSP Arturia

Vincent T

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 11:25:12 am »
for the problem "nothing to install" :

AF refuses to install because you installed the demo before. Actually, the internal version of the demo is 1.2 (it has been released after) and the one of AF is 1.0 -> the system refuses to install an older version

1- remove /Library/Receipts/Analog Factory.pkg
2- Install latest update available from the website
Vincent
DSP Arturia

pm

won't install!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 04:34:53 pm »
yes.. this fixes the problem.  it stumped me for a bit too

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines