March 28, 2024, 09:43:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia's Horrible Support!!!  (Read 4492 times)

izzi63

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Arturia's Horrible Support!!!
« on: April 10, 2007, 11:00:02 pm »
Ever since I installed the latest update (version 1.6) of MiniMg V, I have had an issue with a "Bug". I emailed support and after MANY emails, they finally got back to me confirming the "Bug". THAT WAS MONTHS AGO!!! Back in November!!! I have been sending out email after email and "no one is home" I'm furious, I have never seen such crappy support!!! And there is no way to reach them by phone as well. So, I have wasted my time and money on this piece of sh*t company. Thanks Arturia!!! So much for GOOD BUSINESS

Below are the emails regarding the problem and the ONE reply that I have received in over 6 months,

Hello,

Is anyone ever going to reply to my many emails. This company is certainly a let down.

Is there ever going to be a fix for the bug (See Below) that I found!

Thank You,

On 11/15/06 7:36 AM, "Arturia Technical Support" <arturia_support@arturia.com> wrote:

Hello,

This is indeed a bug. I'm sorry any beta tester found this one during the beta test. Anyway, I'll keep that in our database and we'll try to address it as soon as possible.

Best regards
Nicolas --
 Arturia Technical Support
 http://www.arturia.com

I have made several attemps to contact this company and the support has been horrible!!!. I'm having issues with the New update for the MiniMg V (1.6). When I open the Program in Stand Alone Mode and collapse the Mg Window and then uncollapse it, the right half of the Mg GUI display window is missing. If I choose to hide the Mg window from the Menu Bar, the whole Mg GUI is Blacked out. I didn't even bother to try and use it as a Plug-in in my Audio Host Applications. I'm having the exact same problems on 2 different  computers. My system specs are listed below. What a piece of crap update!!! I had to revert back to 1.5 with the Pro Tools 7 update. Keep up the good work!!!

PowerMac G5 DualCore 2.3 with 4.5 GB of Ram and a PowerBook G4 1.33 17 inch with 2 GB of Ram, both PPC and running Tiger 10.4.8. I'm using them with a DIGI 002 with ProTools LE 7.1cs10.

ZSoK

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 02:23:45 am »
Calm down, give them a few more months to react...

Actually, I haven't bought anything so I don't have as much a right to bitch, but I'm pretty pissed that they've allowed their installer package to flub up my system files... as read here:

http://forums.arturia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1991&highlight=

This is for 2.2 DEMO.

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 09:40:01 am »
:?
Vincent
DSP Arturia

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines