April 19, 2024, 03:37:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Vintage collection  (Read 3698 times)

toebr

Vintage collection
« on: March 04, 2007, 11:13:18 pm »
To Arturia:

Are there any chance that you will reissue the Vintage Collection?
The last time it didnīt fit my current budget disposition.. :-)

Regards,

toebr

Vincent T

• http://www.arturia.com
Vintage collection
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 09:55:22 am »
hello,

we won't reissue *exactly* the Vintage Collection, but we are thinking about a similar offer for the beginning of the summer..
Vincent
DSP Arturia

Gramarye

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Vintage collection
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 10:40:48 pm »
Vincent -
Thanks for the 'teaser' !!  I know there's no established info on the plan yet, but the addition of J8 would make the bundle REALLY sweet !

Peace,

Dave

Gramarye

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
preset importing
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 02:35:36 pm »
Greetings, Vincent !
Couldnt wait for summer so I popped for the original vintage collection.  As expected, the synths are amazing.  I now have all Arturia products excepting Brass and J8 and not a disappointment among them !
I do have a question concerning importing 2nd-party presets.  It may have been answered in one of the individual forums but I've not found it if it has.  The manuals lead one to believe that importing a preset bank is a one-click operation and no specific information is offered.  I've got no problems with the copy-protection scheme that requires the original CD in order to import presets but there are only two 'import slots' available. Attempting to import a third opens a 'delete?' dialogue box.  I'd prefer to have the presets permanently available without having to access the CD each time I want to load two other banks.  If I'm missing a simple solution, please tell me - there's nothing in the manuals addressing this issue. Can the .dat file be modified to include these additional presets?  Can the additional presets be 'combined' so that it would only be necessary to load one file once?  Any suggestions you could offer will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your help.

Peace,

Dave

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines