March 29, 2024, 08:40:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: V 2.2 No bug fixes? No Updates?  (Read 3558 times)

thracks

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
V 2.2 No bug fixes? No Updates?
« on: December 22, 2006, 12:30:20 am »
I congratulate Arturia on releasing a UB of my favorite soft synth. Though I do not yet have an intel mac I'm glad most of my favorite software is intel ready. But I'd like to know if there have been any changes, fixes to the plug-in.
G5 Dual 2.3
OS 10.4.8
Digital Performer 5.11
Live 6.05
MMV 2.0
ARP 2600V
2408 MK3/MK1 PCI 424

poropat

Re: V 2.2 No bug fixes? No Updates?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 03:50:11 pm »
Quote from: "thracks"
I congratulate Arturia on releasing a UB of my favorite soft synth. Though I do not yet have an intel mac I'm glad most of my favorite software is intel ready. But I'd like to know if there have been any changes, fixes to the plug-in.

Seems to be a 2.0 but with 2.4 complience and Universal binary, nothing more, a 2.1 version number would have been enough.
VCollection 8

bpert

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: V 2.2 No bug fixes? No Updates?
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 07:48:32 pm »
Quote from: "poropat"
Quote from: "thracks"

Seems to be a 2.0 but with 2.4 complience and Universal binary, nothing more, a 2.1 version number would have been enough.

This seems quite lame!  Arturia sent out emails saying that they are working on ub support as well as bug fixes on the whole vintage collection.  It seems they forgot to fix bugs!!!  I would love to hear from arturia on this...  Are there plans to update the Vintage Collection with more features and fix the bugs, or not?!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines