April 20, 2024, 06:17:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: On a serious note, GET RID OF THE BUGS!  (Read 5193 times)

Sawtooth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
On a serious note, GET RID OF THE BUGS!
« on: November 30, 2006, 12:44:11 am »
Hey, Im a registered user of 3 arturias products And I really like the products BUT in my experience NONE of them seem to work perfectly, some are a little more stable than others. I did own a 4th arturia plug in but I was forced to sell it because it just was NOT WORKING RIGHT.  These products look really cool AND they sound really cool BUT NONE of them seem to be perfected So why are they on the market If they DON'T work right?

I just shelled out $800.00 on 4 arturia products,and to me thats not cheap, then I had to sell 1 because it was no good And Im reading alot of other complaints by other user's also.    

Whats going on arturia?      
You really need to get your products working right. :!:

omissis

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 10:39:25 am »
+1

And, please take care of the customers, sometimes even a single email could do the job.

Elhardt made a great work of research for bugs and imperfections within the MMV

Me and the CS80V official Group made the same big work and underlined all the bugs and imperfections with the CS80V

Many people helped you tracing back the bugs within the MiniMg as well as the ARP....what should we do now? To code our own update :cry:  :?:
Max

a CS-80Vist

OpenMind

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 06:27:56 pm »
Well... no answer to the other two posters... maybe they are not "important" enough?

I'm also an Arturia user owning five of their products.... Can we have answers now!  :roll:
All Arturia synths , BRASS, Windows XP 32-bit & Windows 7 64-bit

EwaldK

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.ewaldkegel.com
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 10:38:17 pm »
I own Brass and Analog Factory Reloaded but they seem very reliable to me (I'm on a Mac). But AF is terribly slow at start up....if I have say 5 instances in a song (Logic) then at opening the song it seems like I have enough time to do some shopping or house cleaning :wink:

I have also put a lot of AF issues and wishes up in another thread. The people from Arturia don't seem to be very much participating in this forum (?).

I have some other products in which the developers are much more communicative with their users (Stylus, FXPansion).

OpenMind

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 10:54:44 pm »
Quote from: "EwaldK"
they seem very reliable to me

No question about that! I have to admit that my Arturia instruments play as they are... without any failures! :)

But the bugs are mainly in the synthesizers... There are still functions that don't work as they should do.
All Arturia synths , BRASS, Windows XP 32-bit & Windows 7 64-bit

Ted Perlman

• http://www.tedperlman.com
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 12:03:31 am »
Quote from: omissis
...sometimes even a single email could do the job/quote]

How true and unfortunate, since previously Arturia was among the most responsive companies out there.

Quote from: "omissis"
Many people helped you tracing back the bugs within the MiniMg...what should we do now? To code our own update

I wrote a bank of presets for the MiniMgV, but never anticipated that the company would simply stop attending to their customers. Arturia was GREAT when they started.

Code our own updates?  :-)
Looks like that's what we'll all have to do, since support and customer response has trickled down to nothing.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines