March 19, 2024, 09:05:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Question about the new Keylab series?  (Read 6407 times)

Puzzlefactory

Question about the new Keylab series?
« on: April 12, 2013, 08:25:45 am »
I'm thinking of getting one of the new Keylab series to use as a controller keyboard but I can't find any info regarding how they work as controller keyboards. Do they come with any templates such as an Ableton Live " blue hand" remote script? Or a Reason Remote script? Or a Logic template?

mckayallday

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Question about the new Keylab series?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 07:38:35 pm »
No templates yet but they are working on some. It does work as a controller, though. Here are some tips:

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?topic=5322.0

Scroll down for Ableton tips...

Note that I bought a keylab 61 but do not work for Arturia

HamHat

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 10:49:15 pm »
Still no templates it's a bit disappointing :(

methos

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 01:00:24 am »
Still no templates it's a bit disappointing :(

Very disappointing indeed :'(
  I'm trying to teach myself how to build the script. It's hard to believe that no one has made one yet. I will give it a shot if I'm able to make one I will share. I hope I'm wrong but I fear arturia has no intention of making a script.

prakashsi

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 06:20:21 pm »
If anyone makes the script, I'll gladly send you $20 via paypal for it. I hate having spent so much and not being able to use the product properly with Ableton Live. It's a shame because outside of the script issue, it's a wonderful piece of hardware.

It would really make sense to have a script that not only adds the blue hand, but configures the pads to link with drum racks yet also be able to work as a sequencer, it makes logical sense to use it that way and would open up a ton of possibilities!

prakashsi

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 12:13:53 am »
This is pretty nuts. Still no Midi Remote Script for Ableton Live? All controllers have it! Please someone create this so I don't have to sell my Keylab and buy a basic Midi controller from another company that integrates properly with Live. I'm sure you could charge $20 a license and easily get people to pay, otherwise the hardware is partially useless.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines