March 28, 2024, 03:27:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Registering Analog Factory and trying to download "Relo  (Read 5347 times)

Gramarye

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Registering Analog Factory and trying to download "Relo
« on: October 08, 2006, 05:10:59 pm »
Don't know if anyone from Arturia reads these or not - I've got an e-mail in to support.

While trying to download "Reloaded" from the product page, there is a drop-down dialogue box requesting the product that you wish to uprade,  then the serial number, then your name.  Unfortunately, 'Analog Factory' is not even AVAILABLE in the drop-down box as an available product and attempting the serial number with any of the products availble results in a mis-match warning (as it should).  As I also own Storm, I was at least able to enter THAT serial number but then the system told me my User name and Password were incorrect.  I requested 'forgotten password' (twice, even) and received the information from Arturia.  I entered the User name and Password that THEY had sent me and STILL received the mis-match warning.  

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but I find it disturbing that, even though Arturia acknowleges my ownership of their products, I am effectively shut out of tech support and upgrades.

If anyone has any ideas on resolution of this problem, please respond.  Thanks for your help.

chris_busch

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 05:59:23 pm »
sorry,  but I didnt have any problem to register analog factory and download the reloaded extras.

you have to klick on the support button on arturia.com, then click  on user registration. now you can choose your model (analog factory).

this should help

killy

Gramarye

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 07:08:19 pm »
killy -

Thanks for the response!  I had even tried to re-register AF (which Arturia wouldn't let me do - said it was already reistered to me).  The drop-down box I'm referring to is in the download area and there is no 'Analog Factory' listed when you try to select the product.  My problem seems to be that Arturia doesn't recognise my registration for download even though I'm on file with product ownership. (??!?)

Once again, I appreciate your response !

Peace,

Dave

Gramarye

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 01:11:53 pm »
KUDOS to Arturia Support !!!!!!

I received a response this morning giving a complete fix to the problem I had logging in to the download area.  I'm astounded by the response time (try getting even an acknowlegement from the 'other' VI guys).

Thanks, Arturia - quality abounds: not only in product, but customer service as well !!

Dave

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines