March 19, 2024, 10:26:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Microbrute Max4Live Device  (Read 3724 times)

kisielk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Microbrute Max4Live Device
« on: January 14, 2014, 09:02:49 am »
I've created a free Max4Live device for controlling some of the MIDI CC parameters of the Microbrute. Many of these are the same options as available in the Arturia MicroBrute Connection software, but with the added benefit of being able to integrate with the rest of your Ableton Live set.

The Max4Live device is available for download from http://www.kamilkisiel.net/microbrute.html

Fortunato

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Microbrute Max4Live Device
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 09:11:58 pm »
thanks a lot for this, makes things much easier.
a noob max4live question though. i've been triyng to set the local off from ableton (cc 122) by sending cc's in an ableton's clip, but Live only allows till cc 119, so i havent been able to make it yet.
do you know if cc 122 is available via max4live to control external gear?

kisielk

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 09:20:00 am »
As far as I know there aren't any limitations to which CC's you can use in Max4Live, you can pretty much send arbitrary MIDI data.

hzd

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 11:52:55 am »
Great.

One thing I've wondered also, is if it would be possible, to have some on screen sequencer control, via Max somehow.

But as I'm writing this, I guess, you could just make your own sequencer in Max spewing out midi notes. Should be possible to convert this data to the text file, that the Microbrute is using, and then export the sequnces made in max to the micro brute.

Nice machine for sure.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines