March 19, 2024, 11:58:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cubase crash with analog keylab  (Read 2622 times)

karash

Cubase crash with analog keylab
« on: January 25, 2014, 12:06:32 pm »
Hello I just bought Arturia analog keylab 49 and I install without any problems. I use actaully cubase 7.5 and I can install it as a vst in cubase but somehow everytime I try to use cubase crash. It's not possible to use it in this DAW.
If you have the same problem as me or you can help to resolve this problem fastly it's welcome

Cheers

mattiaslang

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Cubase crash with analog keylab
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 02:30:33 pm »
Same here. Using Cubase 7.5 and Analog Lab 1.1.
Can't use them together.
 :(

/Mattias

chordking

Re: Cubase crash with analog keylab
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 02:44:44 pm »
I upgraded my keylab 25 to v1.19 and it works fine with analog lab in cubase 7. All knobs and sliders function properly. But in cubase 7.5 several of the control knobs and slider controls do not function at all.

All of the v collection programs work in both cubase versions. But to this point only analog lab is mapped for the keylab keyboard.

The spark LE seems to function fine in both versions of cubase also. The only oddity about this unit is you have to switch between recording from the pads or the patterns in the setup section.

I have two of the old korg d3200's and keylab's usb midi synced them perfectly with my macbook pro. 

Arturia mentions the new beatstep will issue machine control messages. I am looking forward owning one.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines