April 25, 2015, 01:10:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News: Feel free to email any encountered problem at webmaster@arturia.com.

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MicroBrute malfunction statistics: share your user experience  (Read 1719 times)

graigbadger@yahoo.com

Re: MicroBrute malfunction statistics: share your user experience
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2015, 10:09:06 pm »
after 6 months or so mine stopped working.   when i press a key the green light lights up as if the sound is being made, but no sound output. (tried headphones,speakers, and my daw) nothing....the only sound i can get out of it is if i turn the unit off, hold down a key and then turn it on, and then it only lasts for one second before fading out.

i took it up with support who told me to update the firmware, which i did, but didn't fix the problem. and support has not responded to my last 3 emails (spaced out every couple weeks!)

I've been trying for months now, and on my las email i explained how my Microbrute is still under warranty and would like a new one if the issue isn;t resolved...well...the next time i logged in to MyArturia my Microbrute was no longer registered!!! under MyProducts it now says "no products registered yet" ..WHAT THE FVCK!!!!!!  I had registered and activated my microbrute shortly after receiving it...AND i had to REFERENCE the registered product (in a dropdown box) in my initial claim with support... so i go to try and register it again to see what happens and it says  "This licence has already been registered, see your 'My Arturia' page for the current activation code" ...but the registered Microbrute doesn't show up anywhere in my account.

??? >:( ??? >:( :o

RLK

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2015, 05:15:41 pm »
Mine has been repaired twice :  the first time I lost all sound (no notes no keys)...just a clicking that changed in accordance with the sequencer tempo.
lfo, filter and env all worked fine...

second time almost the same problem, had sound but no notes from keys and no octaves; I just got back a replacement and it presents the same problem.

I'm experiencing that problem right now! Just filter/envelope/sequence hisses and clicks.

losscom

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 06:03:15 pm »
I just bought my Microbrute yesterday, and this thread is making me nervous!

No big issues OTB, except that my Decay slider is a little finicky at the lower extreme. Maybe i'll wait a month or two to see if it starts falling apart before considering a return/repair...

BUT other than that, I friggin love the sound, so...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines