March 29, 2024, 06:17:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't seem to turn off Reverb on Kick  (Read 1837 times)

ConanB

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Can't seem to turn off Reverb on Kick
« on: January 20, 2014, 09:31:01 pm »
Hi there, I am loving my new Spark LE controller and software but I've come up against an issue that I can't figure out. I'm building a kit using different instruments from the Spark library and I can't seem to get a dry kick. I've checked the Mixer section and there is no aux 1 or 2 being sent to the reverb units. However, there is a definite reverb effect on the kick. When I go into the effects manually and turn them off I can hear the reverb stops effecting the kick but I can't see where that effect is controlled from. As I say, no aux 1 or aux 2 is being sent from the kick channel and there is no reverb effect chosen on that channel so I can't figure it out. Also cannot see the reverb return channels registering any signal when the kick is solo'd but I can hear the reverb, there's quite a lot on there. Any ideas?

ben arturia

• Administrator
Re: Can't seem to turn off Reverb on Kick
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 03:38:14 pm »
I think you have an effect on your instrument not in AUX.
In the Mixer view you have an effect loaded on your track i guess.
You can edit the automation of it with the pattern view.
Check the Spark manual :
Page 48-50 and 62
http://www.arturia.net/downloads/spark/manual/SPARK_Manual_EN.pdf
.......testing.......

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Can't seem to turn off Reverb on Kick
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 10:56:49 pm »
Hi , as ben say check your automation as this may not show on the aux on the gui, go to the sequencer and on the kick check the automation aux1/2 see if its active.

regards

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines