March 28, 2024, 01:57:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Transferring Old Licenses to a new eLicenser dongle  (Read 2787 times)

MikeTMusic

Transferring Old Licenses to a new eLicenser dongle
« on: January 17, 2014, 05:25:37 pm »
Hey guys,

So I recently lost my eLicenser dongle with all of my Arturia product licenses on them.  Apparently I can't simply re-download the licenses as over time I've reformatted my computer with the eLicenser desktop application on it. This program had the original soft licenses that were also on the dongle.  Now that I don't have the soft licenses or the dongle, none of my virtual instruments will run.

Arturia, I've tried sending countless tech support requests but to no avail.  After changing my account's email address there seems to be a loophole where request tickets don't go through.  I never receive confirmation emails for my support tickets. The only thing I can think of is to reach you guys on this forum.

So do any other users have any suggestions on how I go about replacing my licenses? So far trying to re-download the soft licenses doesn't work. I feel like a quick and easy fix would be to have my original licenses wiped (to prevent others from using my products) and new license codes sent to me. Is this too much to ask from a loyal Arturia customer? I've spent hundreds of dollars on their products and would REALLY appreciate being able to use them again!

Let me know what you guys think.

Mike

MikeTMusic

Re: Transferring Old Licenses to a new eLicenser dongle
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 05:31:07 pm »
EDIT

So after checking through the forums I noticed many of you have been subject to gmail's rather sensitive spam filter.

Just checked my spam inbox and sure enough, there were my support tickets...SMH.

CC4

• Beta-testers
Re: Transferring Old Licenses to a new eLicenser dongle
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 10:45:08 pm »
Good deal.  Hope you & others clicked a "NOT SPAM" button somewhere to help reverse those filters.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines