March 19, 2024, 06:28:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SparkLE controlling Jomox Airbase 99?  (Read 2056 times)

juanjo_

SparkLE controlling Jomox Airbase 99?
« on: January 17, 2014, 02:36:41 pm »
Hello,im trying to control my jomox airbase 99 with the sparkle controller, my goal is to use the x0x sequencer of the sparkle and trigger the sounds of the jomox, just like the guy in the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEK2kWW2sqU

the only difference is that hes using a spark controller (which has dedicated midi connectors, im using a soundcard and pc) instead of sparkle, and since the sparkle has isolated midi mode and spark mode, and dont know if it is possible to use the sequencer and in the same time trigger external module sounds... is this possible with the sparkle? i cant find how to do it :(

all i can get is, with the spakle in midi mode, use it to trigger the jomox sounds, but theres no sequencer in midi mode, so im not sure if its possible to do both things at the same time, sequence in the sparkle external synth sounds, any advice?

Thanks, regards and sorry for my english :)

J
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 02:40:24 pm by juanjo_ »

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: SparkLE controlling Jomox Airbase 99?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 01:09:44 pm »
Hi , i do think you can do this in standalone.you need to set in spark preferences gui.(send midi from sequencer to on) then in the preferences in the drop down menu bar,set the midi out to what ever midi out you have to control the jamox.
i checked this on my system an it works but check what notes are sent to jamox from sequencer as you may need to edit them.

regards

terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines