March 28, 2024, 07:53:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Unable to purchase V Collection with coupon  (Read 1379 times)

digs12

Unable to purchase V Collection with coupon
« on: January 16, 2014, 01:57:53 am »
I'm trying to purchase the V Collection but the website will not accept my coupon code that I received from recently purchasing the QuNexus keyboard.

I've sent 2 emails and entered 3 support tickets, and I have not gotten a single response.

Even the Keith McMillen support team has been actively trying to help me get this issue resolved, but they are having the same issue with no response from Arturia.

The Keith McMillen team has been great, besides that fact that they actually answered my emails, they even provided me with a coupon to their own store to compensate for the lack of Arturia help.

But not answering emails is not a good look Arturia. 

Dav1d

Re: Unable to purchase V Collection with coupon
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 09:55:12 am »
Please send a message to the smart colleagues at the Sales Department <sales-inquiry@arturia.com>, they should be able to handle this

digs12

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 09:47:32 pm »
I've sent 4 emails already and nothing.  Been following up over the past 2 weeks, and I've got one response so far that mentioned someone will eventually help me.  Still waiting for that help.

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 09:14:17 am »
digs12: There was a large amount of tickets this Monday, so sorry for the delay, you will receive your codes in a timely manner.
As I can see, Jeremy and Rebecca answered you...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines