March 28, 2024, 05:21:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Need help setting up Keylab61 w/Logic & Midi Control Center  (Read 2674 times)

arturialove

Need help setting up Keylab61 w/Logic & Midi Control Center
« on: January 14, 2014, 06:17:40 pm »
Hi all:

Please help! 

Love the new Keylab 61 but getting it to work has been a chore.  I had already purchased Arturia V Collection and installed it.  When I purchased the Keylab, NONE of the registration prompts came up.  Nonetheless, I proceeded with installation and it seemed to be working with the standalone software EXCEPT for Spark Vintage AND Oberheim SEM.

Then, in Logic, the Keylab works, but I can't get the MidiControl Center to sense the keyboard.  Why is it not sensing the connection?  It cannot "find" the Keylab though the Keylab is connected and worked.  Also, when I push the drum pads nothing happens, save perhaps some Logic errors and crashes.

I am not great at configuring these controllers and hoped for a simple "plug and play" solution.  There are few online resources as well.  Can someone help me please?  Else, should I be looking elsewhere such as Novation?

Lastly, does Arturia have any phone support?

Thanks in advance.

Zwilla

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Need help setting up Keylab61 w/Logic & Midi Control Center
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 01:37:47 pm »
Did you solved the problem, if yes how, if not, which version of Apple Logic Pro X do you use?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines