March 19, 2024, 05:43:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Minilab not working on windows 8 x 64  (Read 2594 times)

nvr2stond

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Minilab not working on windows 8 x 64
« on: January 11, 2014, 02:00:10 am »
I cannot get the minilab to work on my windows 8x64 laptop - as soon as its plugged it just loops in-it non stop is there a solution for this or should I just swing back to GC and get something else?

Ive already been trying to get this to work for 3 1/2 hours and am getting pretty frustrated should have just purchased an mpk

nvr2stond

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Minilab not working on windows 8 x 64
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 03:04:06 am »
Just to add some more info - I am even unable to install the firmware update - if I go really fast I can select the file before it disconnects the first time , but then it disconnects moments after the firmware install bar pops up and just continue to connect / disconnect real fast

if no one can shed light on this tonight I will be going back to GC in the morning and will exchange this for something that actually works

nvr2stond

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 07:11:40 pm »
Thanks for not helping what so ever support!

Just back from guitar center where I HAPPILY RETURNED my MINILAB. Got an AXIOM MINI 32 works right out of the box by just plugging it in NO HEADACHES.

AVOID ARTURIA PRODUCTS UNLESS YOU WANT HEADACHE AND NON EXISTING SUPPORT PEOPLE.

YOU GUYS SUCK!

nated

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 09:47:10 pm »
Hey i got the MiniLab to work by making sure my Windows 7 was up to date.

The support is wonky but they are just people and i am sure they are trying their best. I am surprised that no one from Technical Support had me check this easy solution rather than sending me reinstall instructions a few times. Then again i am embarrassed to admit that i did not try this solution sooner :P

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines