March 28, 2024, 02:58:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Accidentally bought V Collection 3.0 Twice ! (no reply from support)  (Read 1990 times)

tcetnar

I recently purchased the V bundle (without first making an account) and was not presented with a download link, then i checked my Paypal and didn't see the transaction in my account, which made me think it was not processed at all. A couple days later i made an account and bought it again, downloaded it with the link provided, and activated my account, thinking everything was fine. Today i checked my online banking and saw 2 payments for the same product in my transactions. The first payment for the bundle with no download link didn't even appear for 3 days (until i had purchased it again, in haste to be able to buy it on sale). Now i have paid twice for 1 product, and emailed Arturia multiple times about this, with no response !
Please Arturia, contact me ASAP, I cannot afford to pay twice for this product and need to be refunded for the first purchase with no download link or account.

Dav1d

Re: Accidentally bought V Collection 3.0 Twice ! (no reply from support)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 10:36:03 am »
It seems that Jerome already answered you on Fri, 20 Dec 2013
Do you still have an issue?

tcetnar

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 04:23:09 pm »
I have not gotten a response as of yet, and yes I still have this problem because i have 2 charges for the same product on my account
Edit: i found this email from Jerome in my trash/spam folder, will reply to him now, thanks
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 04:25:00 pm by tcetnar »

Dav1d

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 09:56:31 am »
Jeremy have closed the case, get back to him if still any problem of that kind.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines