March 19, 2024, 09:51:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can't get sequencer going  (Read 2555 times)

Gothboy

• Dymaxion Vehicle
Can't get sequencer going
« on: September 30, 2013, 07:19:20 pm »
I thought I knew how the Modulars' sequencer worked until I tried to deliberately get it going on a patch I made: OSC module output to "Keyboard on.... connector under the off button to Keyboard off. Hit the ON button or Turn the Oscillator knob to the right and whammo. Right?  Or not.  Maybe there's something else I'm missing.  ???

The other thing is that the Oscillator light doesn't turn on or blink and I thought it did that when it is on and being used.  So with this I thought it was a bug or something....then I founf it wasn't flashing on the setup at the music store where I work either so that's when I said "whoa" maybe there IS something else to it.

The only way I can get the sequencer to work is on a patch that it's being used already.  Can you lead me through the Seq setup to help me figure this out?
Mac Pro 3.1,2x2.80 GHz. Intel Xeon Quad core 16GB RAM
2 OS drives: El Capitain 10.11.6\Mountain Lion 10.8.5 Ableton Live Suite 9.7.7\10.0.2
V collection 3, SparkLE 2.1, Beatstep

jeffscottbrown

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Can't get sequencer going
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 02:46:58 am »
There isn't a whole lot to it but there are a few little things that you might be missing.  Rather than go back and forth on the forum here trying to sort that out I thought that it might be easiest just to show you how it can be done and hopefully you will see something here that helps you get over this hump.  See http://jeffathome.s3.amazonaws.com/modular_v_sequencer_2.mov.

I hope that helps (please let me know if it does or does not).

All the best!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines