March 19, 2024, 05:10:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using Keylab 49 pads to play chords when in a DAW?  (Read 6081 times)

saintjoe

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Using Keylab 49 pads to play chords when in a DAW?
« on: December 10, 2013, 11:44:47 pm »
Is there something special we have to do to be able to use the chord function when in a daw using Analog Lab? I've gotten it to work in Maschine but if I'm using Keylab 49 as a midi device in ableton or studio one, the pads only send basic chromatic notes to the Analog Lab plugin, not chords. Maybe there is a setting I'm missing somewhere?

artur_fontinha

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Using Keylab 49 pads to play chords when in a DAW?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 09:43:46 pm »
 :) Hi there!

Same problem with me!

Is there any thing we can do?

Best  ;)

Lou

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 04:18:37 am »
Sorry don't have an answer for this and it's really sad to see that there is not enough support on this forum for their own products.
I'm sure David is doing his best but it's just not enough. Answers to basic questions like this would help bring these devices out of the forest and on to the front lawn of the users. A lot, to almost all have issues and no guidance. Kind of like the blind leading the blind. Sorry, not ranting and no disrespect to the company but more support would help these adorable puppies (controllers/software) to be what they are actually intended to be. To add to this, the keyboards and software are very esthetic and extremely forward thinking (sexy if you may) Kudos to Arturia for this but support will certainly sell and change the air spreading across the net. If you (Company people) are reading this, please put things back into perspective and re-prioritize moving forward. The users are begging for Support!

That's a full mouthful for someone who hasn't jumped into the Arturia world as of yet.. Maybe I care, huh!   ;)

prakashsi

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 04:48:34 am »
I just bought the Keylab 61 and I can't even get the chord pads to work at all. I can open up Analog Lab and click on the chords in there and they trigger. But if I click on a chord pad on my actual hardware Keylab 61 keyboard, it just triggers 1 note at a time. How can I fix this? Am I supposed to turn on chord mode? Does it work in Sounds or Multi? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere in the manuals.

paulskiogorki

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 09:57:19 pm »
Same problem here.

supergep

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 09:10:28 am »
Sadly there are no answer.
Neither Arturia peoples cares about.
I would like to buy one of these but I am afraid It seems there is no support.
It seems an abandoned forum for abandoned products.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines