March 19, 2024, 09:30:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 49 with Logic  (Read 3956 times)

jezbutler

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Keylab 49 with Logic
« on: January 08, 2014, 09:15:06 am »
Sorry - thought I'd take one step at a time... my previous post was a little garbled  ;)

I'm using the the keyboard with logic, purely as a universal midi controller, so haven't installed anything.  However, the DAW frequently hangs, or simply becomes silent (midi data transitted but mo sound).  Is this a common issue?  I'm performing live in March, so am rather concerned.  Any advice would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Jez

Lou

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Keylab 49 with Logic
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 07:39:12 am »
I'm performing live in March, so am rather concerned.  Any advice would be gratefully received.
Cheers
Jez
From what I've been reading, the threads/posts have been filled with problems and complaints since last year. If you honestly believe they will be fixing the hardware /software issues during February 2014 then hang on. I personally would be filling the void right now to be ready for a gig in March. I don't write software but to me it seems as though they have a lot of bad code between their hardware and software. What a shame, they have a gorgeous product that's broken and no one seems to be able to fix. How this made it to market I'll never know.. ::)

Zwilla

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Keylab 49 with Logic
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 01:41:48 pm »
I also habe many problems with Keylab 49 (AnalogLab) and Apple Logic Pro X (newest version).

Exists in this forum any main thread for Apple Logic Pro X and Arturia Products?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines