March 19, 2024, 08:36:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: how can I filter the beats of Spark through MiniBrute and record in Logic?  (Read 2774 times)

vacuum

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Hello,
Does anyone knows how can I filter the beats of Spark through my MB and record it in Logic?

I connect the midi out of spark to the midi in of MB and also I've got Spark and MB connected to the mac through usb. in the spark preferences I know I've got to mark Spark public out, midi clock sync master, and active inputs Minibrute because I have seen it on a tutorial, but how can I do that when I'm running in Logic???  I can not access to this preferences!

and one last thing.... when I click on the top preferences (booth: spark app and spark as pluggin in Logic). on the midi side. Send midi from pads/sequencer, I've got the following message: yes, would use. iac driver spark midi out- but the port doesn't exist. how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance  :)
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, I really appreciate the work you do on this forum has been very useful :) :) :)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 06:51:38 pm by vacuum »

Bacon

I think at least I can answer your first question. The Minibrute's audio output is mono so you should create a mono audio file which uses input 1 (assuming you have connected it to input 1 on your audio interface).

T3k

Re: how can I filter the beats of Spark through MiniBrute and record in Logic?
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 12:57:38 am »
Hello,
Does anyone knows how can I filter the beats of Spark through my MB and record it in Logic?

The MiniBrute has an audio in jack. You plug some audio into that jack, raise the Audio In mixer slider, and then turn the filter knob. The output jack on the MiniBrute will plug into your mixer, interface, computer - etc. You record that in your DAW of choice, like any other analog audio source.

If the audio that you want to filter only exists as a virtual softsynth data that lives in your DAW, you'll have to crack the manual for the DAW to see how to route it. It sounds like you have multiple questions about Spark and Logic, best to go to those forums for help.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines