March 28, 2024, 11:35:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: stand alone analog factory doesn't work  (Read 4396 times)

johbal

stand alone analog factory doesn't work
« on: August 27, 2006, 06:35:07 pm »
i just installed analog factory on my pc and when i try to run the application, it loads up very slowly, and then it freezes my system.  here are my system specs...
pc running xp service pack 2
pentium 3.4 ghz processor
2 gb ram
sound card rme hdsp 9652

i am surprised that i am having trouble, because i have Mg modular and it runs without a hitch.

has arturia rushed this product without fully testing on all systems???

plasmaflow

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
stand alone analog factory doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 01:35:39 am »
As you can see by my post I am in the same barrel as you. I purchased this software because I had previously purchased Mg Modular V without a problem with the Cakewalk Dxi environment. Now I have to use Analog Factory as a VST instrument and it crashed my system. I also hate the USB dongle that you must plug in for the software to function......frustrating as you would think that this experienced company would have faithfully tested the software in different environments before release to unsuspecting tenderfoots in the big bad world of digital audio.............

Sawtooth

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Nothing working right here either
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 07:09:11 am »
Im on a dual processor G5 mac, I have the miniMgV and it works great,BUT I also bought Analog factory & installed the"RELOADED" update and this product just is NOT working right.     I have found numerous problems with it so far, Heres a quick description:   1- Most of/if not ALL of the sounds are distorted(even at low volume)  2-pops & clicks happening while playing sounds,  3-Stuck keys & STUCK NOTES on the virtual keyboard, 4- Twice so far, I've found the EXACT SAME SOUND on 2 different presets by 2 completely different authors! (for Example: preset 1 by john doe will be the EXACT same sound as preset 2 by joe whatever, I've found this twice so far, but I just can't work with the program the way it is now,so IM not using it

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines