March 28, 2024, 06:28:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: keylab ,analog lab , and the mpc renaissance software  (Read 3646 times)

Aldred411

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
keylab ,analog lab , and the mpc renaissance software
« on: December 29, 2013, 08:30:45 am »
can any one help
i can use the keylab and analog lab in the mpc software but I'm limited to two parts i understand that its not fully multitimbral but after reading up i gather users can load more than 1 instance of analog lab i suppose 8 would give you 16 midi channels.
if i try to load another it crashes the mpc software maybe its a bug with either the mpc software or the analog lab software ,just seems a bit silly to have 5000 sounds when u can only use two or is it to encourage you to buy v collection
could someone give me the lowdown on how you go about using it. if you can use more than one instance or more than 2 sounds ,
I've not had much of a chance to play around with it yet to find any other problems but i also think either the vst or au window behaves strange in the mpc software think it always stays on top even if u click the window behind u have to click the edit instrument button
i don't know how much support the mpc sequencer gets with arturia products from either akai or arturia
as its not recognised as one of the big daws yet I'm even wondering how many people use the mpc with arturia products if u do please reply

Aldred411

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: keylab ,analog lab , and the mpc renaissance software
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 09:07:07 pm »
prolem solved

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines