April 18, 2024, 09:40:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: This license number (XXXXXXXXXXXXX) is already recorded in our database.  (Read 2777 times)

gandt10

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Just bought the minilab. Followed all instructions and got the message above. What on earth is going on? How am I supposed to get an authorisation code? IT wont let me request technical support because I have not registered anything and I cant register anything because of the error above. Did anyone ever get a proper reply and solution from technical support for this problem. I have never experienced anything like it in modern software. Its doubly annoying because the actual minlab looks OK for the money. Somebody please sort out my problem!

kickwizard

• My soundcloud
Re: This license number (XXXXXXXXXXXXX) is already recorded in our database.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 11:34:30 pm »
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/company/contact2.html

General information i guess

As its the weekend could take 48 hours

You can download the content and update but you can only run lab in demo mode until you get your authorisation code

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/products/MiniLab/resources.html

gandt10

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 12:19:10 pm »
Thanks for the advice lets just hope support can do the trick - but can you imagine putting up with any other product or company which ships an unusable product and then makes you wait for days before offering a fix (if indeed it does...)

Goon

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 10:00:11 pm »
I wouldnt bank on a few days.....More like weeks....

gandt10

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 09:57:36 am »
Well I sent them proof of ownership in the form of a scan of the original product card on Friday and I have heard nothing yet. Ill occasionally post here an update as the days roll by...

gandt10

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 10:24:43 am »
OK the spirit of fairness yesterday evening I got a note to say the registration could now go ahead. It was polite. I guess its a matter of them just not having the staff numbers and being a small company. Can't help thinking they NEED a better licensing system though - this one feels like its causing them tons of grief.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines