March 19, 2024, 06:57:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: no registration card!!!  (Read 4382 times)

rockettooth

no registration card!!!
« on: October 21, 2013, 03:49:17 am »
So i was hoping someone on here could help put me in the right direction? I have purchased the 49 key laboratory from guitar center. There is no registration card. I only received the manual and the hardware. Can someone help direct me to get the new codes i need? This product was purchased yesterday and i cannot use it :'(

BURNTROBOT

Re: no registration card!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 10:04:43 pm »
Same thing happened to me. There is no phone number to customer service and IMO the Arturia customer service email is sluggish at best.

Return that thing. Get your money back. They cannot send any more authorization codes or register it.

I just updated and bought the lab.

rockettooth

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 07:09:47 am »
Actually, I asked Rebecca@Arturia, and she told me exactly what to do.  I will say if not for her, I would have yet to have access to my purchase.  Guitar Center was definitely no help and have yet to here back from sales.  I was up and running in three days after I bought it, and my price was reflected for having to do so.  So overall I'm happy with the way it turned out for me.  Unfortunate that others had issues with the same problem.  Thanks Rebecca ;)  I owe you one :)

DannyDang

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 02:36:03 am »
I just bought one from Guitar Center too and also found out that no registration card & no activation code.  Please direct me how to get one!  Thanks.

SirWilliam

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 03:27:13 pm »
The Serial Number and Unlock Code is on a sticker on the inside of the cover in your Analog Laboratory manual. There is no card. :)

ibarra_adam17

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 11:19:29 pm »
Hi, I recently bought the 49key Analog Experience the Laboratory except it has no software because it was the floor model from guitar center? Is there any way that I can still get the software?

omer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 12:12:35 pm »
Please tell me is it necessary to register my analog lab 49?
does it work normally with all software like fl studio..ableton..and the software included?
cuz I'm going to buy one ..and I dont know whether if registration is necessary or not.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines